Tuesday 20 September 2011

How To Love...



I've been hearing about this song for a while but never really gave it a listen until now. And now I love it I just think it's really honest and I like the message behind it. I think it spoke to me more so because as I mentioned in my other post I am kinda ready to be in a relationship...it sounds so sad but it's true. I realised how easy it is to hate guys and use guy after guy after guy just because you had your heart broken but you have to get over it at some point. You have to be willing to take a chance and look for love again. I always thought it was a sign of weakness to think like that but I'm embracing it. I don't want to be so cold-hearted or always act like I'm so independent and strong I don't need a guy coz it's not true. Anyways I like Lil Wayne's song regardless of the fact he has how many baby mamas, it's kool to hear a track with a lot more depth than we're used to from him where women are concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment