Wednesday 28 September 2011

YOU have to bring the fun!

I've always admired people who are positive and friendly and want to enjoy themselves.

I really can't stand boring people who can't have fun. I just enjoy people who have a natural youthfulness about them. I always want to be young in mind, if not in body (which doesn't mean I won't try!) I don't want to turn into a boring, old prim and proper lady. It's not me. I think you can do that and still have some class about you.

Anyways it just reminds me of something one of my friends is always saying -"YOU have to bring the fun!" LoL sounds a little cheesy at first but she's right...I was always wanting to be one of those girls who  could light up a room. Like if you invite her out you know you'll have fun, be a little naughty, get all the guys and even the girls attention (in a friendly inviting way)

 Being able to laugh at yourself, smile and start a conversation with absolutely anyone...It's all about confidence and even if you don't have it you fake it till you do! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment