Sunday 18 September 2011

Would you like some THIGHS with that!

(OK so now I'm currently having a blogging overdose, it's like diarrhea I can't stop now lol...how'd that happen?)


Anyway I have to mention how much I'm obsessed with women's thighs lately. I was talking to one of my friends about Rihanna and we somehow got on to how much we luv her thighs!I've always hated skinny thighs and prefer to see a bit of meat on them but just the right amount of meatiness. I guess have a new found appreciation for thighs now or maybe I'm just a perv but I can't help admiring women with nice body shapes, it's a lot more fun than jealously hating on them I guess.

I would kill for Amber Rose's body anyway but I think she has v nice thighs too


Beyonce's thighs are on point as well


Come on now her entire body is just...HOT


I luv Karla's thighs too! Petite but still shapely

No comments:

Post a Comment