Sunday 18 September 2011

Online Indulgences

I felt like giving some insight into my regular places I check out when I'm online at the moment. Thank god I can finally take facebook off that list. I think I'm over it. For some reason I can't help thinking a lot of people will be over social networking soon, it's bound to get old. I just think it's boring now but whatever, my mind might be changed after a few weeks who knows.


Anyways these are the websites:
  • Sidereel. Look who am I kidding I like watching stuff preferably before it's on tv and OF COURSE  for free because really who is that much of a mug they actually pay to watch tv episodes online? So yes I do like to catch up on my favourite American shows here. I've been through many a website like this one, from project tv, blinkx, cast tv, tv duck, you name it I've probably used it lol, however Sidereel is my newest friend and I have to say is pretty darn good with uploading the newest ish and what not.
  • Next we have the fashion blogs.Now these are mostly made by a bunch of rich girls with not much else to do with themselves but pose around in clothes I can't afford, I don't hold this against them though, hey I love clothes so I can appreciate these wannabes/models who seem to either have photographer boyfriends or just know someone who again has nothing better to do with lives except take pictures of them in pretty outfits all day long. My favs are Karla's Closet, Caroline's Mode, Le Blog De Betty and Fashion Toast. Other fashion ones I like are The Sartorialist, Garance Dore, Le Fashion, Lace and Tea, Daydream Lily and Love, Jolie.
  • Now every girl needs some eye candy, especially on mundane and boring days when there are no hotties to be found, cue Fuck Yeah Chris Brown. Mr Brown is just too sexy in my opinion and regardless of his wrongdoings this site has continued to feed and nurture my obsession for him, with tons of sexy shots and expletives, what's not to luv lol
  • I really like movies and this website was a recent discovery to me as I hate the stupid PR pushing film reviews I often come across. Best For Film is a great little website, with intelligent and funny reviews and film trivia. And I plan on writing for them asap.
  • Finally as much as I'm ashamed to admit to it there is this African-American celeb gossip site that I've often enjoyed sifting through from time to time-OK OK everyday! Bossip is quite the anomaly for me because as much as I hate the fact it panders to every disgusting and outrageous stereotype of black people, it also makes me laugh, more so the comments sections. I can't get enough of the comments left by people, whether they're bitching, defending, hating or cracking jokes I really enjoy reading them. Hideously Hilarious 

No comments:

Post a Comment