Sunday 18 September 2011

And out of the shit came forth...ideas

So after all the bitching and ranting and raving earlier I kinda thought I wouldn't blog again for another year or something but for some reason I felt compelled to return and bloggeth...Today was just one of those days I guess.

I just watched a bit of this tv show called "young, dumb and living off mum" lol, it kind of spoke to me. Basically it was just a bunch of spoilt teens who are put in a house together and made to do some hard graft for a few weeks. As you can guess the usual stuff happens, you know they all learn about themselves and how useless and crap they are and realise how much they want to turn their lives around wahwahwah, that kind of thing. Anyways it got me thinking about what I could possibly do to make shit happen like I was moaning about before...

I'm going to buy my local paper the Newham Recorder and actually read it. Try and find a gap somewhere, either way I am going to write to them and express my ideas and need for work experience. I've done it before but I'm going to write, email, telephone and basically stalk them to death.

We'll see what happens.It's something

No comments:

Post a Comment